Closed consultations and surveys
Pages in Closed consultations and surveys
- 1. 2023 review of Dog Control PSPOs - closed 3 October 2023
- 2. You are here: 2023 review of the Redhill PSPOs - closed 11 August 2023
- 3. Sandcross Lane Pump Track - closed 30 May 2023
- 4. Parking Consultation 2023 - closed 24 February 2023
- 5. Budget Consultation 2023-2024 - closed 16 January 2023
- 6. Licensing Consultation 2023-2024 - closed 16 January 2023
- 7. Earlswood and Redhill Commons Survey - closed 23 December 2022
- 8. Horley Community Centre Modernisation Consultation - closed 7 November 2022
- 9. Residents' survey 2020 and 2021 - closed March 2021
2. 2023 review of the Redhill PSPOs - closed 11 August 2023
A consultation on the current Redhill Public Space Protection Order (PSPO) ran from 3 July to 11 August 2023.
The council was seeking views on:
- extending the Redhill PSPO for a further three years
- what prohibited behaviours should be included in the Redhill PSPO
- a proposal to extend the geographic area that the PSPO covers to include Cromwell Road car park, where there have been reports of anti-social behaviour. You can download a map of the proposed extension (PDF) here
The views gathered through the consultation will help the council decide the future of the Redhill PSPO. The results of the consultation, and the decisions taken on the PSPO, will be published here in due course.
The consultation closed on 11 August 2023.