I need help
Pages in I need help
Although we are on the roadmap out of lockdown, many restrictions remain in place and the coronavirus continues to affect people's lives and livelihoods. If you, or someone you know, need help please use these pages to access the support available.
- We have brought together information about local services into an online directory so you can search more easily for the support you need - including access to food and prescriptions, financial help or someone to talk to.
- You can download our leaflet - Coronavirus (Covid-19): community support for residents.
- People who have symptoms, have tested positive, or are a close contact of someone who has tested positive, need to self-isolate. If this applies to you and you need help, or would like assistance finding the right organisation to support you, please visit our Help with self-isolating page.
- You can also call us on 01737 276 000 or SMS text 07834 626468 if you are deaf or hard of hearing. Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm (except public holidays) or fill in the COVID-19 Welfare online form below detailing your request and we will respond to you.
- Following the end of shielding arrangements, the Government has published guidance on getting help with daily activities outdoors if you're vulnerable, need care or assistance or need support to avoid risk of harm.