I need help
Pages in I need help
In response to the risks of the omicron variant, the Government announced that England's move to Plan B. If you, or someone you know, need help please use these pages to access the support available.
- For information about how to access support with food provision during the Christmas holidays
- We have brought together information about local services into an online directory so you can search more easily for the support you need - including access to food and prescriptions, financial help or someone to talk to.
- If you need help while you are self-isolating please visit our Help with self-isolating page.
- You can also call us on 01737 276 000 or SMS text 07834 626468 if you are deaf or hard of hearing. Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm (except public holidays) or fill in the COVID-19 Welfare online form below detailing your request and we will respond to you.
- Following the end of shielding arrangements, the Government published guidance on getting help with daily activities outdoors if you're vulnerable, need care or assistance or need support to avoid risk of harm.