Pages in I need help
- 1. You are here: Interactive map of services
- 2. Online directory of services
1. Interactive map of services
We have been working closely with Voluntary and Community Organisations to share their offers of support. We have compiled this support into an interactive map.
The map can be used in several ways:
- All offers on display
- Select the offers you wish to see by turning off those you don't (e.g. if you only want to see the food or shopping offers, click on the other offers to remove them from the map)
- Search using your post code for offers local to you
Please note: some offers are mapped to specific postcodes, however they are supporting the whole of the borough. If you cannot find the type of support you are looking for close to your address, do check those further afield. Some organisations are located outside of the borough.
If you have any questions, or would like your service included in the directory please e-mail email@example.com.
Please note that the information is correct to the best of our knowledge but you are advised to contact organisations directly for the most up to date information. Please also remember to exercise caution in the support you are accessing and where possible use established services in the borough.
Unfortunately there has been an increase in scams at this time. You can find the latest information on these on our avoiding scams page.