I need help
Pages in I need help
We are on the first step of the Government's four-step roadmap out of lockdown. Many restrictions remain in place and the coronavirus continues to affect people's lives and livelihoods. If you, or someone you know, need help please use these pages to access the support available.
- We have brought together information about local services into an online directory so you can search more easily for the support you need - including access to food and prescriptions, financial help or someone to talk to.
- You can download our leaflet - Coronavirus (Covid-19): community support for residents.
- During the national lockdown, those who are identified as clinically extremely vulnerable have been advised to shield. If this applies to you and you need help, or would like assistance finding the right organisation to support you, please call us on 01737 276 000 or SMS text 07834 626468 if you are deaf or hard of hearing. Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm (except public holidays). The shielding advice will come to an end on Wednesday 31 March.
- You can also fill in the COVID-19 Welfare online form below detailing your request and we will respond to you.
- Following the end of sheilding arrangements, the Government has published guidance on getting help with daily activities outdoors if you're vulnerable, need care or assistance or need support to avoid risk of harm.