Coronavirus - official information and advice
Pages in Coronavirus - official information and advice
We are on the first step of the Government's roadmap out of lockdown. From 29 March, the stay at home rule is lifted, although many restrictions remain in place.
Latest information and advice
With COVID-19 now in general circulation, the risk of transmission is high and pressure is mounting on the NHS. We all need to Stay at home. Protect the NHS. Save lives.
- Covid-19 Response - Spring 2021 - the Government's roadmap out of the current lockdown
- Daily coronavirus data update for Surrey
- Latest health advice from the NHS
- Government Coronavirus Information Service on WhatsApp
- National lockdown guidance (Easy Read)
Staying alert and safe
There are three simple actions we must all do to keep on protecting each other: Wash hands. Cover face. Make space.
- Guidance on protecting clinically extremely vulnerable people and shielding including in alternative formats and languages
- Guidance on getting help with daily activities outdoors if you're vulnerable, need care or assistance or need support to avoid risk of harm
- Social distancing general guidance and social distancing guidance for young people
- Face coverings: when to wear one and how to make your own
- Coronavirus: How to help safely - supporting family and friends and volunteering
- Guidance for unpaid carers