Coronavirus - official information and advice
Pages in Coronavirus - official information and advice
3. Vaccinations and NHS information
Following the government's announcement of the Covid-19 Response: Autumn and Winter Plan 2021:
- booster doses will be offered to fully vaccinated over 50s and other priority groups 1-9
- a first dose of vaccine will be offered to 12-15 year olds
Getting vaccinated is the best way to protect yourself, your family and your community; and to help us get life back to normal. Being vaccinated reduces your chance of being hospitalised by up to 85% but you need two doses for maximum protection.
How to get a Covid-19 jab
Information about the Covid-19 vaccine
- Vaccination programme for 12-15 year olds in Surrey Heartlands CCG
- NHS information about vaccinations
- Covid-19 vaccination programme (Surrey Heartlands CCG)
- Covid-19 Vaccination Programme frequently asked questions (Surrey Heartlands CCG)
- A guide to your Covid-19 vaccination (Easy Read)
- Information on priority groups
If you're interested in volunteering to help the NHS vaccination programme - find out more and register here.
Beware scams: A fake NHS text has been circulating, telling people they’re eligible to apply for the COVID-19 vaccine. The URL leads to a fake NHS website that asks for your personal details, including your bank/card details in order to ‘check your identity’.