Coronavirus - official information and advice
Pages in Coronavirus - official information and advice
The Prime Minister announced a national lockdown on 4 January as the new variant of COVID-19 continues to spread rapidly across the country.
Latest information and advice
With COVID-19 now in general circulation, the risk of transmission is high and pressure is mounting on the NHS. We all need to Stay at home. Protect the NHS. Save lives.
- National lockdown guidance - 4 January 21
- Daily coronavirus data update for Surrey
- Latest health advice from the NHS
- Government Coronavirus Information Service on WhatsApp
- National lockdown guidance (Easy Read)
Staying alert and safe
There are three simple actions we must all do to keep on protecting each other: Wash hands. Cover face. Make space.
- Guidance on protecting clinically extremely vulnerable people and shielding (updated 20.12.20)
- Get support if you’re clinically extremely vulnerable to coronavirus
- Social distancing general guidance and social distancing guidance for young people
- Face coverings: when to wear one and how to make your own (updated 4.11.20)
- Coronavirus: How to help safely - supporting family and friends and volunteering
- Guidance for unpaid carers