Garden waste service

Pages in Garden waste service

  1. 1. Garden waste service
  2. 2. Garden waste - cancel
  3. 3. You are here: Garden waste - move
  4. 4. Manage my membership

3. Garden waste - move

You can transfer your garden waste membership .  Simply request through your MyReigate&Banstead account choosing the move process from the A - Z list of services.

You need to take your brown bin with you to your new home.

If you are moving out of the borough, you can cancel your garden waste membership using our online form from either your MyReigate&Banstead account or on the Garden waste - cancel page if you don't have one. Please leave the bin(s) visible and we will collect from your property. 

There are no refunds if leaving part way through the membership year.