Council Tax charges 2021/22
This page is intended to help if you are looking for information about council tax charges 2021/22. Below is a table showing the council tax for each property band for 2021/22.
Please note that residents in the area served by Horley Town Council pay an additional charge for the services provided by the Town Council. Residents living in the area covered by Salfords and Sidlow Parish Council pay an additional charge for the services provided by the Parish Council.
Around 75% of the charge goes to Surrey County Council, 13% to Surrey Police and 12% to Reigate & Banstead, to provide services in the borough.
The Council Tax attributable to Surrey County Council includes a precept to fund adult social care.
To find out which Council tax band you have to pay type your postcode into the box below.
Council tax charges for 2021/22
Horley Town Council Area
Salfords and Sidlow Parish Area
|Rest of Borough||% Properties in band|
More council tax information
- Council Tax leaflet 2021/22 (PDF)
- Council Tax explanatory notes 2021/22
- Council Tax leaflet 2021/22 (Surrey County Council website)
- Surrey Police 2021/22 (Surrey PCC.gov.uk)
- Council Tax and Benefits checker (currently off-line due to essential maintenance works)