Coronavirus (COVID-19)

For the latest information please visit our coronavirus pages

Report a community issue

Pages in Report a community issue

  1. 1. Anti-social behaviour
  2. 2. Cleaning issues (street cleansing)
  3. 3. You are here: Grass cutting and greenspaces

3. Grass cutting and greenspaces

You can report things to our greenspaces team using the forms below:

If the highways matter you want to report is an emergency or  you think is dangerous, call Surrey County Council’s Contact Centre on 0300 200 1003. Potholes are also an SCC matter and can be reported using the potholes online form.