Report a community issue
Pages in Report a community issue
2. Cleaning issues (street cleansing)
You can report things to us using these forms. Click on the issue below and simply choose whether to register for a 'My Reigate&Banstead account' or continue without one.
Due to the large volume of reports being submitted to us currently, it may take our Street Cleansing Team longer than usual to complete the requested work.
- Dead animals
- Dog fouling
- Fly-tipping - removing flytipping from private land will normally incur a charge
- Leaves and detritus
- Litter and litter bins including dog waste bins
- Report an abandoned shopping trolley
- Spillage on the road - including minor traffic accident debris, glass or mud on the road or footpath - non immediate hazard. If the matter you want to report is an emergency or you think is dangerous, call Surrey County Council’s Contact Centre on 0300 200 1003
- Remove chewing gum
- Other cleaning issue