How we can support your business
Pages in How we can support your business
- 1. How we can support your business
- 2. Funding opportunities
- 3. Learning Lunches
- 4. Business Support Grants
- 5. Entrepreneur Academy
- 6. You are here: Other Business Support
- 7. Business e-bulletin
- 8. Small business rate relief
- 9. Thinking of taking on an apprentice?
- 10. It's local business database
- 11. Reigate & Banstead Business Awards
- 12. Reigate & Banstead Works
6. Other Business Support
- Enterprise Nation (external website)
- FSB South East (external website)
- Gatwick Diamond Business (external website)
- Surrey Chambers of Commerce (external website)
Local business guilds
- Banstead Business Guild (external website)
- Horley Association of Traders (external website)
- Redhill Business Guild (external website)
- Reigate Business Guild (external website)
Other business advice
- Business Support (external website) HM Government Website to help you provide the right support to help your business grow.
- Gov.uk (external website) a government site providing support advice and inspiration for growing your business.
- Croydon Business Venture (external website) provide an invaluable 3 day business course to help you set up your new business.
- Natwest Entrepreneur Accelerator (external website) a 6 month free business accelerator programme for early stage and growing ventures, based in Brighton.
- Finance and Support for your business (external website) find government backed support and finance for business.
- Virgin StartUp (external website) a not-for-profit company, which will offer financial support, mentoring and business advice to thousands of young entrepreneurs across the UK.
- Enterprise Europe Network (external website)- the largest network of contact points providing information and advice, in particular small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- South East Sustainability Loan Fund (SESLF) (external website)- over £1million available to be lent to South East SMEs by the end of the year. Where companies meet the criteria for the SESLF and the matching fund, up to £400,000 of debt funding is available.