Pages in Young Leaders
- 1. You are here: Young Leaders
Develop – Inspire – Volunteer
A group of 14 – 22 year olds who represent and provide a voice for all children & young people in Reigate and Banstead, to influence change and improve the community they live in.
- Provide a voice in shaping community and social action across the borough.
- To work alongside the local council officer and councillors to focus and revolutionise their aim, plans, project and activities.
- Build partnerships with local clubs, groups and voluntary sector to deliver specific projects.
- Working to achieve and support priorities in the Council’s 5 year plan.
Aims and goals
- Personal development
- Develop leadership skills
- Ownership of projects and tasks
- Insight and understanding into future careers
- Input ideas and suggestions about how to develop your community, sports, arts, politics and environment
- Support R&B events
- Inspire the next generation of leaders
Join Young Leaders
The Young Leaders meet twice a month at the Town Hall in Reigate. To be a Young Leader you must live or attend a school/college/work in the borough of Reigate and Banstead and be aged 14-22.
If you would like to join Young Leaders or if you have any questions please email [email protected]