This page is intended to help if you are looking for information about Council Tax charges for 2023-2024. Below is a table showing the Council Tax for each property band for 2023-2024.
Around 75% of the charge goes to Surrey County Council, 14% to Surrey Police and 11% to Reigate & Banstead, to provide services in the borough.
Residents in the area served by Horley Town Council pay an additional charge for the services provided by the Town Council. Residents living in the area covered by Salfords and Sidlow Parish Council pay an additional charge for the services provided by the Parish Council.
The Council Tax attributable to Surrey County Council includes a precept to fund adult social care. The percentage increases shown on your Council Tax bill for both Surrey County Council's core charge and their adult social care precept are represented as percentages of Surrey County Council's total charge from 2022-2023, instead of as percentages of the individual elements of the charge.
To find out which Council Tax band you have to pay, type your postcode into the box below.
Council Tax charges for 2023-2024
Horley Town Council Area
Salfords and Sidlow Parish Area
|Rest of Borough||% Properties in band|
More Council Tax information
- Reigate & Banstead Borough Council - Council Tax leaflet 2023-2024 (PDF)
- Council Tax explanatory notes
- Surrey County Council - Council Tax leaflet 2023-2024 (Surrey County Council website)
- Surrey Police - Council Tax leaflet 2023-2024 (Surrey PCC.gov.uk)
- Citizen Access - check Council Tax billing information, find the Council Tax band of a property, make a payment, set up a direct debit or tell us about a change of circumstances. You can also view details about your Council Tax Reduction and Housing Benefit.