Council tax charges 2022/23
Council Tax charges 2022-23
This page is intended to help if you are looking for information about Council Tax charges for 2022-23. Below is a table showing the Council Tax for each property band for 2022-23.
Around 75% of the charge goes to Surrey County Council, 14% to Surrey Police and 11% to Reigate & Banstead, to provide services in the borough.
Residents in the area served by Horley Town Council pay an additional charge for the services provided by the Town Council. Residents living in the area covered by Salfords and Sidlow Parish Council pay an additional charge for the services provided by the Parish Council.
The Council Tax attributable to Surrey County Council includes a precept to fund adult social care.
To find out which council tax band you have to pay, type your postcode into the box below.
Council Tax charges for 2022-23
Horley Town Council Area
Salfords and Sidlow Parish Area
|Rest of Borough||% Properties in band|
More Council Tax information
- Council Tax leaflet 2022-23 (PDF)
- Council Tax explanatory notes 2022-23
- Council Tax leaflet 2022-23 (Surrey County Council website)
- Surrey Police 2022-23 (Surrey PCC.gov.uk)
- Government Council Tax Rebate information (PDF)
- Citizen Access - check Council Tax billing information, find the Council Tax band of a property, make a payment, set up a direct debit or tell us about a change of circumstances. You can also view details about your Council Tax Reduction and Housing Benefit.