This page points you to our attractions, accommodation and entertainment.
Glorious Surrey Hills countryside, thriving community life and a buoyant local economy, there is plenty to see and do in the Reigate & Banstead area.
Related tourism websites
Local hotels and B and Bs
- Accommodation in Britain (Visit Britain website) - search for local accommodation in Britain's largest hotel directory
- B&B and hotel accommondation in the Banstead area (PDF document [13.5Kb])
- B&B and hotel accommondation in the Horley area (PDF document [33Kb])
- B&B and hotel accommondation in the Redhill area (PDF document [14.8Kb])
- B&B and hotel accommondation in the Reigate area (PDF document [20.2Kb]).
Events and tourism
- Event listings in the Reigate & Banstead area (Surrey County Council website)
- Night out directory (The Best of Reigate and the Best of Redhill websites) - local pubs and restaurant listings.
- South East England (Visit Britain website)
- Surrey Hills website - about the protected landscape of rolling chalk downs, flower rich grasslands, acid heaths and ancient woodland.
- Tourism in Surrey (Surrey County Council website) - attractions, tourist information centres, sports, museums, countryside and transport listings from Surrey County Council
- Reigate Caves (Wealden Cave and Mine Society website) - conducted tours of the sandstone caves under the castle mound
- Visit Surrey website - Surrey's official tourism website can tell you what to do and where to stay in the county.
On this site
What's on guide - events listings in the borough regularly updated by us.
Other useful pages for visitors on this site
- Harlequin Theatre - Redhill's theatre
- Tourism - video clips of town centres and farmers markets
- Maps of Reigate and how to find the Town Hall - there are are leaflets about local attractions in the Town Hall reception.
- Parking - about council-run car parks, on street parking and disabled parking
- Our borough - facts, figures and getting around.
Last updated : 01/06/2012