skip to content

Main navigation

Contact us details

Contact us

Reigate and Banstead Borough Council

Town Hall

Castlefield Road




Related information

Do it online

  • applyforit
  • payit
  • planning
  • reportit
  • tracking
New resident

New resident

If you have just moved here then welcome to Reigate and Banstead. This pages points you to parts of this site which you might find useful as a new resident.

Find out how to register to vote and for council tax. Find out when your bin is collected.

Related websites

Surrey County Council

Surrey County Council website - responsibility for different services is split between us and Surrey County Council (SCC). So for example potholes are dealt with by SCC. Some of the main services that the county council are responsible for are:

Raven Housing Trust

A registered social landlord for East Surrey, they provide affordable housing.

Contact us

Contact us form on the report it page. Our Help Line is 01737 27600.

You can follow our updates and ask us things on Twitter and Facebook.


Last updated : 16/07/2014

Footer links