If you have just moved here then welcome to Reigate and Banstead. This pages points you to parts of this site which you might find useful as a new resident.
Find out how to register to vote and for council tax. Find out when your bin is collected.
- About the council - our plans, polices and structure
- Getting around - bus and train times
- Maps - location of the Town Hall and other maps of the area
- Parking - about council-run car parks, on street parking and disabled parking
- Recycling, rubbish and waste - household waste and garden waste collections. Local tip locations and Bank Holiday collection days
- Register to pay council tax - when you move into the borough you need to register to pay council tax
- Street naming and numbering
- Voting and Elections – register to vote, apply for a postal or proxy vote
Surrey County Council
Surrey County Council website - responsibility for different services is split between us and Surrey County Council (SCC). So for example potholes are dealt with by SCC. Some of the main services that the county council are responsible for are:
- births, deaths and marriages registration
- library services
- roads maintenance and cleaning and footpaths, byways and bridleways.
- schools and adult learning
- social care and health.
Raven Housing Trust
A registered social landlord for East Surrey, they provide affordable housing.
Contact us form on the report it page. Our Help Line is 01737 27600.
Last updated : 16/07/2014