This page points to pages that might be of specific interest to disabled people.
While Surrey County Council provides many disabled people's services you can find out how to access our services, about council tax and about parking on our site.
- Access to council services - for disabled customers
- Accessibility - regarding the website, if you do encounter web accessibility problems please email email@example.com
- Disabled facilites grants for housing
- Disabled parking - including Blue Badges
- Equalities Policy - includes details of the Equalities Focus Group
- Exemptions and discounts - for council tax
- Disabled toilets in the borough - locations
- Free bus passes
- Help Desks - located around the borough you can ask us questions about our services
- Private Sector Housing - assistance with repairs and adaptations
Surrey Telecare website - community alarm services for independent living. Emergency alarm buttons to get help.
Surrey Information Point
Surrey Information Point website - a directory of information, services, organisations and activities to support adults in Surrey to live independently. It has been developed as a partnership between Surrey County Council, Social Information on Disability and NHS Surrey.
Disabilities/Special Needs (SurreyCommunity.info website) - groups can list themselves and get their own site for free on this Surrey-wide directory. We no longer list individual groups on our site as SurreyCommunity will always be more up to date and is a has more features for groups to use.
Surrey County Council
Related websites and services
Last updated : 06/12/2013