Businesses are attracted to this area by the proximity of Gatwick Airport, the M25 and M23 and excellent rail links. This page signposts your business to our relevant services and points to other sites of use to you.
On this site
- Business - This section of this site has business rates and licensing information
- Business rates
- Business waste collections
- Relocating your business to the borough
- Industrial parks in the borough
- Sponsorship opportunities.
Business membership groups
Gatwick Diamond Business - Holding regular monthly meetings, they are dedicated to working with businesses within the area promoting and supporting local issues.
Coast to Capital - A local enterprise partnership of five local business environments - Brighton and Hove, Croydon, Gatwick Diamond, Coastal West Sussex and Rural West Sussex. Together they make a significant economy with 80,000 businesses and 1.7 million residents. They seek to attract new investment and growth into the area.
Surrey Chambers of Commerce website - Works to ensure the continued growth of the area and takes into account the needs of business, as well as providing expertise to help you grow your business and meet potential new customers.
Federation of small business - A campaigning and pressure group promoting and protecting the interests of the self-employed and owners of small firms
Reigate Business Guild - A local business guild for Reigate to promote the interests of business in Reigate.
Business and self employed (Gov.uk website) - a comprehensive government website that provides information about starting up and running a business in the UK, including help if you are self employed or a sole trader.
Great Business (Gov.uk website) - a government website offering details on support, advice and inspiration for growing a business in England.
Open to Export - provides key advice and information about exporting
EG Property Link website - for commercial property.
- Learn Direct website - provides information and advice on training courses and funding.
- Training Zone website - an online network of 40,000 members which is popular with training and HR professionals.
- Investors in People website - the national standard which sets a level of good practice for training and development of people to achieve business goals.
Last updated : 18/03/2015