Planning publicity statement
This page is about how you can view planning information.
As from 1 October 2010 all Local Planning Authorities are required to publish planning information on their website.
Planning applications can be inspected in the following places dependant on the site address of the application:
- Banstead Help Shop, The Horseshoe, Banstead, open: 10am. – 4.30pm. Monday-Friday.
- Horley Help Shop, 4 Victoria Square, Consort Way, Horley, open: 9.30am – 4.30pm Monday–Friday
- Merstham Help Shop, 26 Portland Drive, Merstham, open: 9am – 12midday Mondays–Friday
- Redhill Help Shop, 26-28 Cromwell Road, Redhill, open: 10am – 4.30pm Monday-Friday
- Reigate Help Shop, Castlefield Road, Reigate, open 8.45am – 5pm Mon-Thur and 8.45am-4.45pm Fri
They are also viewable on the Planning application search pages.
Comments on an application
If you wish to submit any comments on the application, please:
- email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the application number and your name and address
- write your comments on the reverse of consultation letter received, returning it to the Town Hall
- write a letter addressed to Development Management quoting the application number above.
For Householder applications, in the event of an appeal against a refusal of planning permission, which is to be dealt with on the basis of representations in writing, any representations made about this application will be sent to the Secretary of State and there will be no further opportunity to comment at appeal stage.
Last updated : 01/10/2010