Community Infrastructure Levy
This page provides information on the Community Infrastructure Levy and our approach to it.
The Community Infrastructure Levy is a way of collecting financial contributions from new development to help pay for infrastructure, such as roads, schools, and play areas. It will apply to most new buildings with charges based on the net increase in size and the type of the new development.
Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule
The Council consulted on a Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule between September and October 2012. The following documents formed part of that consultation:
- Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule, September 2012 (PDF document [394.6Kb]) (pdf)
- Explanatory Document, September 2012 (PDF document [481.2Kb]) (pdf)
- Infrastructure Delivery Plan, September 2012 (PDF document [5.5Mb]) (pdf)
- Community Infrastructure Levy Viability Assessment Report, June 2012 (PDF document [1.6Mb]) (pdf)
- Comment form (PDF document [335.5Kb]) (pdf)
- Comment form (Word 7.0 document [188Kb]) (word)
Subsequent stages are dependent on the progress of the Council's Core Strategy.
|Consultation on preliminary draft charging schedule||September - October 2012|
|Consultation on draft charging schedule||February - March 2015|
This page will be updated as further information becomes available. Any queries should be directed to the Policy Team on 01737 276000 or email LDF@reigate-banstead.gov.uk
Last updated : 09/06/2014