Community Infrastructure Levy
This page provides information on the Community Infrastructure Levy and our approach to it.
The Community Infrastructure Levy is a way of collecting financial contributions from new development to help pay for infrastructure, such as roads, schools, and play areas. It will apply to most new buildings with charges based on the net increase in size and the type of the new development.
Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule
The Council has published a Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule for consultation purposes. The consultation is open from Friday, 14 September until Friday, 26 October 2012. The following documents are available for inspection as part of the consultation:
- Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule, September 2012 (PDF document [394.6Kb]) (pdf)
- Explanatory Document, September 2012 (PDF document [481.2Kb]) (pdf)
- Infrastructure Delivery Plan, September 2012 (PDF document [5.5Mb]) (pdf)
- Community Infrastructure Levy Viability Assessment Report, June 2012 (PDF document [1.6Mb]) (pdf)
- Comment form (PDF document [335.5Kb]) (pdf)
- Comment form (Word 7.0 document [188Kb]) (word)
If you wish to make comments on the Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule please complete the survey. Alternatively a comment form is available and should be returned by email to: email@example.com, or posted to:Policy, Development and Property
Reigate and Banstead Borough Council
Please note comments will be made publicly available and cannot be treated as confidential.
Subsequent stages are dependent on the progress of the Council's Core Strategy.
|Consultation on preliminary draft charging schedule||September - October 2012|
|Consultation on draft charging schedule||Autumn 2013|
- The Core Strategy
- Timetable for the Core Strategy
This page will be updated as further information becomes available. Any queries should be directed to the Policy Team on 01737 276000 or email LDF@reigate-banstead.gov.uk
Last updated : 02/04/2013