Published Tuesday, 16th February 2016
Then come along to the Help to Buy first time buyers show on Saturday 12 March 2016, 10.30am - 3.30pm at The Pavilion Suite, Lingfield Park.
If you are looking to buy your own home but cannot afford to buy a property on the open market; Help to Buy could be your solution. Help to Buy is a Government led scheme that helps you take the first steps into home ownership.
Independent financial advisers
Come along to the Help to Buy New Homes show to:
- Discover the various Help to Buy schemes
- Meet providers and developers with properties in the local area
- Gain valuable advice from specialist teams, independent financial advisers and solicitors
- Find out about existing and upcoming developments in and around Surrey
A number of products have been designed by Help to Buy to make it more affordable for first time buyers, including:
- Shared ownership: buy a percentage of a property and pay rent on the remaining share.
- Equity Loan: Purchase a specific new-build properties from participating developers with a little as a 5% deposit.
You can buy a home using a home ownership option or alternatively you can rent a home for less than the market rent which allows you to save for a future deposit.
No need to book, just pop in at The Pavilion Suite, Lingfield Park, Racecourse Road, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6PQ
Visit the Help to Buy East and South website for further information including eligibility for the scheme, how to apply and finding a home.