Donyngs Leisure Centre
This page is about the wide range of recreational facilities and activities available at Donyngs.
The £4.1 million refurbishment of Donyngs including new gyms, studios and dedicated children’s soft play facility was completed in October 2011.
• 100 station fitness gym with a mixture of free weights, cardio-vascular and resistance equipment
• youth gym for 11 to 15 year olds
• six court sports hall
• 25 metre swimming pool with viewing gallery
• teaching pool
• two dance/aerobics/martial arts studios.
• six squash courts (one glass backed)
• large soft play and adventure area for children up to six years
• sauna, steam room and spa pool
• a range of therapy and treatment rooms
• crèche play and learn
• fully air-conditioned
• all floors wheelchair accessible with many items of equipment suitable for disabled users
• free fast Wi-Fi access from December 2011
• online booking facility for members and non-members.
- learn to swim programme for all ages
- aqua aerobics
- a wide range of keep-fit, aerobic, stretch, dance and relaxation classes for all ages and all levels of ability
- spinning classes
- adult and children's sports courses
- beauty therapies
- children's parties
- holiday play schemes
- accredited personal trainers
- sports therapy
- fitness testing
- a range of sports club activities.
Contact, timetables and website
Donyngs (GLL website) or call 01737 764 732.
Last updated : 15/01/2013