Things to do in Priory Park
This page is about the lots of fun things to do while you are visiting the park.
Encourage your children to enjoy and discover more about the great outdoors with these great activities from the Woodland Trust. Copies of these can be found in the Pavilion Information Centre.
- Leaf hunt (Woodland Trust website)
- Minibeast hunt (Woodland Trust website)
- What have you spotted? (Woodland Trust website)
- Priory Park Wildlife .
Guided walks and park history
Learn more about the history of the park with this short walk:
- Heritage/Prospect Walk leaflet
- Circular Walk leaflet
- Tree Trail Walk leaflet
- Treasure Hunt leaflet
- Local Priory Park History website - visit this website for more information on the history of the park
- Archaeology Leaflet - find out more from this leaflet about the archaeology hidden under Reigate Priory park.
- Geocache trail leaflet .
The Tree Trail is a self guided walk around 25 of Reigate Priory Park's trees - pick up a leaflet at the Pavilion or click here for more information - Tree Trail leaflet .
The Reigate Priory Museum
The museum is closed at the moment for refurbishment. For more information visit their Reigate Priory Museum website.
Last updated : 09/12/2011