This section is about the park in the heart of Reigate.
There is something for everyone at the park - here are just a few of the facilities:
- free entry
- children's playground with water play in the summer
- formal gardens
- prospect/Heritage walk
- tennis and ball courts
- croquet lawn
- information centre
- accessible toilets and nappy changing facilities
- car park.
Related websites and documents
- leaflet about Priory Park . (PDF document [3Mb])
- Local Priory Park History website
- Priory Park location map (PDF document [82.4Kb]).
For further information about Priory Park, email the Priory Park office on PrioryPark@reigate-banstead.gov.uk
or join our Facebook group at Priory Park Facebook Group.
Last updated : 18/12/2014