Development Management Plan
Pages in Development Management Plan
- 1. Examination
- 2. Regulation 19 Publication
- 3. Executive and Full Council approval (for Regulation 19 publication)
- 4. You are here: Regulation 18 – consultation on objectives, approaches and possible sites
- 5. What is the Development Management Plan?
4. Regulation 18 – consultation on objectives, approaches and possible sites
As part of the first stage in the preparation of the Development Management Plan from 1 August 2016 to 10 October 2016 the Council asked the public for their views on the proposed objectives, policy approaches and potential site designations set out in the first stage (Regulation 18) document. This document was based on background evidence and sets out the key issues that are likely to face the borough over the 15 years (between 2012 and 2027), and the different options considered for addressing them. The document is available below for reference, along with other information around the preparation of the document and the consultation process:
The Council received a large number of responses to the Regulation 18 Development Management Plan; these have been taken account of in preparing the Regulation 19 Development Management Plan. For further information please see the Development Management Plan Consultation Statement.