Borough local plan and proposals map
Pages in Borough local plan and proposals map
- 1. Borough local plan and proposals map
- 2. You are here: Content of the Borough Local Plan 2005
2. Content of the Borough Local Plan 2005
You can view or download the policies and the Proposals Map, which make up the Borough Local Plan 2005.
The Borough Local Plan 2005 combines:
- the 2005 First Alteration adopted on 7 April 2005
- the unaltered parts of the 1994 Plan adopted on 21 July 1994.
Below we have provided the title of the Chapter and, for chapters which include specific policies, we have identified those policies.
Please note an Errata Sheet is also available which shows any errors that have been noticed since the plan was published. Some of the policies in the Borough Local Plan 2005 were not "saved" or no longer remain in force; information on the status of individual policies in the document is set out in the main Borough Local Plan page.
- Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Chapter 2 - Planning Strategy and Objectives
- Chapter 3 - Protection of Existing Character (Policies Pc1 - Pc14)
- Chapter 4 - Countryside (Policies Co1 - Co7)
- Chapter 5 - Housing (Policies Ho1 - Ho26)
- Chapter 6 - Employment (Policies Em1 - Em12)
- Chapter 7 - Shopping (Policies Sh1 - Sh14)
- Chapter 8 - Recreation (Re1 - Re13)
- Chapter 9 - Community Facilities (Cf1 - Cf5)
- Chapter 10 - Utilities (Ut1 - Ut4)
- Chapter 11 - Movement (Mo1 - Mo13)
- Chapter 12 - Redhill Town Centre Inset Area (Rd2 - Rd4)
- Chapter 13 - Reigate Town Centre Inset Area (Rg1 - Rg9)
- Chapter 14 - Horley Master Plan (Hr1 - Hr 42A)
- Chapter 15 - Banstead Village Inset (Bn1 - Bn2)
- Glossary of Terms
- Derivation of Altered Policies: Appendix 1
- Nature Conservation Sites: Appendix 2
- Parking Standards: Appendix 3
- Residential Areas of Special Character: Appendix 4
- Land Liable to Flood: Appendix 5
- Horley Thumbnail Sketches: Appendix 6
Please click on the links below to view maps from the Borough Local Plan 2005. You can use Adobe Acrobat to zoom in on the map and enlarge the image. Please be aware these detailed maps are large files and may take some time to download.
- North Sheet - Banstead/Tadworth Area
- Central Sheet - Reigate/Redhill Area
- South Sheet - Horley Area
- Inset Areas - Redhill, Reigate and Horley Town Centres, and Banstead Village
Alternatively, you may wish to view the interactive version of the Borough Local Plan 2005.