Pages in Application information
6. Depot Vehicle Appointments
Welcome to our dedicated application advice page. This page is intended to help applicants that have booked their vehicle in at our at our Depot but have not attended their appointment yet. Please read the information below carefully.
You MUST bring the following to your appointment
- Your original insurance certificate or cover note showing hire and reward Note: We are unable to accept photocopied, fax or email documents.
- Your original vehicle log book or completed tear off slip. Note: V5C registration document or new keeper supplement.
- A sales receipt for the vehicle and hire purchase agreement in the owner’s name if under finance
For Vehicle Inspections Only (Interim check) you must bring the below:
- Your original insurance certificate or cover note showing hire and reward Note: We are unable to accept photocopied, fax or email documents
General information about your appointment
Vehicles are inspected at our MOT Testing Centre, Earlswood Depot, Horley Rd, Redhill RH1 6PN. Please ensure you arrive in plenty of time for your appointment. If you miss your appointment start time you will not be entitled for a refund and would need to rebook another appointment.
The vehicle must be in immaculate condition inside and out with no damage and must have:
- A secure spare wheel (space savers are ok). Run flat tyres/foam/air pump are NOT accepted.
- A fire extinguisher Note: 1kg dry powder.
- A first aid kit.
- No smoking stickers.
If any of those items are missing or the vehicle does not meet the required standard, it will NOT BE LICENSED and a fee will be payable for another appointment for you to produce them.
Key information from this page and a map of our Depot site showing where to go for your appointment in PDF format can be found by clicking on green button below.