Tandridge resident parking schemes
There are resident parking schemes in Tandridge in:
- Station Road, Whyteleafe
- Court Farm Road, Warlingham
- Westerham Road, Oxted
- Hillbury Road, Warlingham
- Residents permit application form (PDF - 260.03 KB )
- Visitor permits application form (PDF - 172.15 KB )
- Health and homecare permit (PDF - 267.07 KB )
Resident and visitor permits are only available by post. If you require a permit please read and complete the application forms and send to the address provided.
- Waiting restrictions and yellow lines are marked in Hillbury Road. The restrictions apply between 10am and midday Monday-Friday.
- If residents or their visitors need to park on the road during the restricted times they will need to park in a marked parking place and display a parking permit in their vehicle.
- Parking places will be marked where residents or their visitors need to park. Between 10am and midday vehicles parked in marked bays will need to display a valid parking permit otherwise the vehicle may be issued with a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN).
- Outside these times vehicle can park in the parking bays without a permit.
- To cover administration costs resident permits will cost £50 for the first permit and £75 per permit thereafter.
- If you have no off street parking at your property you will be entitled to two resident permits.
- If you have one off street parking space you will be entitled to one resident permit.
- A shared drive does not count as a parking space as it is also a means of access. A parking permit can only be used by one vehicle and has the registration number of that vehicle marked on it.
- To re-issue a permit due to the original becoming lost, damaged or the details needing to be changed there is a £5 administration charge.
Remember you will only need a resident permit if you need to park on Hillbury Road between 10am and midday, Monday to Friday.
- If you have visitors that need to park on the road between 10am and midday they will need to display a visitors parking permit in their vehicle.
- Visitor permits are valid for one day and cost £2 per permit.
- Maximum of 120 visitor permits per year will be available to all properties within the Residents Parking Zone, more can be issued if necessary at our discretion.
Loading and deliveries
Any vehicle will be able to park without a permit on a yellow line or in a parking bay to load and unload or make deliveries.