Season tickets terms and conditions
Pages in Season tickets terms and conditions
- 3. You are here: Contract space
3. Contract space
The following terms and conditions are subject to review and as such, the Council’s current terms and conditions at the time of application will prevail.
1. The contract parking permit must be displayed in the front windscreen of the vehicle so that the start date, expiry date and permit number are clearly visible at all times.
2. The contract parking permit only permits the holder to park in the stipulated contract bay within the Council’s Pay & Display Car Park for which it was issued and does not permit the holder to leave their vehicle in any other bay or car park.
3. All contact parking permits begin on 1st of a calendar month. This application form must be received at least 10 working days in advance of the commencement month to guarantee sufficient time for processing & dispatch.
4. A duplicate contract parking permit may be obtained from the Council for a cost of £75 for an annual and £18.75 for a quarterly. Where applicable, you will receive an additional swipe card with the duplicate permit. Please note, only 1 swipe card will be granted per contract parking permit.
5. Failure to display a contract parking permit will result in a Penalty Charge Notice being issued.
6. Contract parking permits are not available in person from the Earlswood Depot.
7. A contract parking permit guarantees a contract parking space.
8. The Council reserves the right to refuse issue of a contract parking permit.
9. If a contract parking permit has not been used in accordance with the terms and conditions, the Council reserves the right to withdraw the contract parking permit.
10. The contract parking permit may only be used for motorcars licensed as private or goods vehicles not exceeding 30cwt unladen weight or 6’6” in height.
11. The terms and provisions of the Council’s current off-street parking order are implied in this agreement.
12. Refunds can be obtained on full calendar months only, the original contract parking permit must be returned and an administration charge will apply.
13. Any omissions of information may result in a delay in the issue of a contract parking permit. The application will not be processed if not signed and dated. Photocopies of applications cannot be accepted as we can only process application forms with an original signature.