Primary Authority partnership
Pages in Primary Authority partnership
- 2. You are here: What we can offer
2. What we can offer
Reigate & Banstead Borough Council covers a wide range of regulatory disciplines from Health & Safety, Food Safety, Fair Trading, Fire Safety and Licensing. We have a team of widely experienced specialist officers who can provide advice and assistance in regard to regulatory matters.
The scheme offers the chance to remove the perceived divide between local authority regulators and business. No longer do you need to struggle with regulation and enforcement. We can offer a variety of advice and services under the umbrella of Primary Authority giving you the peace of mind it is legal and compliant.
Let us, the regulator help your business thrive by offering:
- A dedicated Environmental Health case officer to oversee the partnership
- Named contacts to ensure consistency
- Agreed response times for regulatory enquiries and support
- Site visits, comprehensive reports
- A service level to suit your needs and budget
- Specialist officers with current knowledge and a wealth of experience in regulation
- Primary Authority is charged on a cost recovery basis, and is non-profit making. Reigate & Banstead Borough Council charges include a setup fee of £400, annual renewal fee of £200 and thereafter an hourly rate of £67
Find out more
Call us for an informal chat on 01737 276417
Or email direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
General information about the Primary Authority scheme can be seen on the Local regulation: Primary Authority page (gov.uk) website.