Primary Authority partnership
Pages in Primary Authority partnership
- 1. You are here: Primary Authority partnership
A Primary Authority partnership is an agreement whereby Reigate and Banstead Borough Council (RBBC) can assure your regulatory practices and procedures along with providing other essential advice and guidance about how best to comply with legislation. The assured advice you receive from us has to be taken into account by other regulators and Local Authorities. It cannot be challenged without significant reason which helps to cut down on red tape, reduces inspection times and the cost and confusion caused by conflicting advice.
By entering into a partnership with RBBC we can act as a single point of contact for your company on a wide variety regulatory matters.
Ways it can help
- Simplifies regulatory compliance by providing a single point of contact
- Provides you access to expert knowledge and experience in regulatory matters and enforcement
- Save you money by reducing compliance costs
- Reduce business risks
- Improves standards and customer satisfaction
- Secures compliance and helps protect your reputation
- Improve competitiveness of your business
- Help your business grow
- Result in fewer inspections, information requests and checks on your business nationally
- Help you better manage relationships with regulators across the UK
Primary Authority is a statutory scheme, established by the Regulatory Enforcement and Sanctions Act 2008 as amended by the Enterprise Act 2016. Partnerships are available to any type of business, whether starting out or established, as well as other types of organisation such as charities and trade associations.