A vacancy has arisen in the Office of Councillor for the Horley West Ward of the Town Council of Horley. Accordingly a by-election for Horley Town Council Horley West Ward has been requested for 12 December 2019.
How to become a Candidate
Nomination papers can be delivered by appointment between 10am and 4pm on any working day from 8 November to 15 November. Please email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
- Nomination park including election agent notification form ( PDF - 258.38 KB )
- Part 1 - Can you stand for election? ( PDF - 199.3 KB )
- Part 2a - Standing as an independent candidate ( PDF - 248.05 KB )
- Part 2b - Standing as a party candidate ( PDF - 469.58 KB )
- Part 3 - Candidate spending at parish and community elections in England and Wales ( PDF - 354.56 KB )
- Part 4 - The campaign ( PDF - 166.42 KB )
- Part 5 - Your right to attend key electoral events ( PDF - 131.14 KB )
- Part 6 - After the declaration of results ( PDF - 143.65 KB )