Pages in Complaints
- 1. You are here: A complaint is not these things
1. A complaint is not these things
A complaint is not:
- A request for service (such as the removal of “fly-tipping”). Requests for service can be made via our online forms across this website, see the report it page for more information.
- A request for information or an explanation of council policy (such as why the council tax is set at a certain level).
- Matters for which there is a right of appeal to an independent tribunal (such as planning applications, benefits decisions).
- Matters which you can go to court about.
These issues will not be treated under the complaints procedure.
To contact us about a general service enquiry please use the online form below
Complaints about councillors
There is a different procedure for complaints about councillors.
Use the online complaints form only to submit a formal complaint as described in What is a complaint?