Shared service arrangements
We currently have a number of shared service arrangements in place:
- our Legal Services Manager and Monitoring Officer is shared with Spelthorne Borough Council
- insurance services are provided by Kent County Council
- we provide health & safety advice to Surrey Heath Borough Council
- our contingency planning arrangements are managed by a shared officer with Mole Valley District Council.
Private and public sector partnerships
We also work with other private and public sector organisations through a range of partnerships. These include:
- East Surrey community safety partnership
- Coast to Capital Local Enterprise Partnership (Joint Committee)
- Gatwick Diamond partnership
We have established the Public Sector Board, in conjunction with Surrey County Council, to look at how we can co-ordinate resources to put them to the best use for the benefit of the borough.
The following links also provide information about other streams of partnership working.
- East Surrey Community Safety Partnership
- Coast to Capital Local Enterprise Partnership
- Surrey County Council Local Committee (Reigate and Banstead)