How HomeChoice works
Pages in How HomeChoice works
- 3. You are here: Housing Allocations Lettings Plan
3. Housing Allocations Lettings Plan
We operate a Lettings Plan. The Plan sets a target for the number of lettings made available to different priority bands and applicant types. It is reviewed every three months.
We have gathered information on the total numbers of properties advertised on HomeChoice since April 2014. Details are given on the number and types of property advertised in the North, Central and South areas of the borough and the sizes of properties advertised during this time. Information is also given the lettings of the advertised properties by Transfer and Waiting List band and size of property.
This information is intended to help you assess how long you may wait for the size property you need in the area you wish to live in. We will update this every three months and publish an annual assessment in April 2016.
- Adverts and lettings October - December 2017
- Adverts and lettings July 2017 - Sept 2017
- Adverts and lettings March 2017 - June 2017
- Adverts and lettings January 2017 - March 2017
- Year end adverts and lettings April 2016 - March 2017
Local letting policies
- Local lettings policy for Kingfisher House and Tanners Crescent, Horley
- Local lettings policy for Kinloch Road, Tadworth