The Planning Portal has produced forms and guidance regarding the changes to householder extensions. Detail of what information is required to be submitted is provided within the relevant Class of the permitted development order.

In respect of notifications of changes of use please use the appropriate form for your proposal that can be found below. Link to the fees schedule for applications is also provided below.