Planning law requires us to publish information as soon as possible after it becomes available. We produce a suite of topic specific monitoring reports on an annual basis which provide detailed analysis of the key indicators and targets for each subject:
- Housing delivery (including the Council's five year supply statement)
- Employment and retail development
- Town and Local centres
- Industrial estates
We also publish analysis of a range of statistics about the borough's population, economy and environment. For more information, please visit the Population and socio-economic statistics webpage.
Annual Monitoring Report
Every year, performance against key indicators is summarised in a short annual report. This report also provides information about:
- Progress in plan-making and the preparation of local plan documents
- Engagement undertaken by the Council under the duty to co-operate
- Information on the preparation of our Community Infrastructure Levy charges and the subsequent collection and spending of receipts
Recent Annual Monitoring Reports are available to download below.