The Duty Planner is available from 9am to 1pm, Monday to Friday on our main number 01737 276000.
They are able to give general planning advice, or you may prefer to visit the Planning Portal for more comprehensive guidance. If calling to speak to them please state clearly “Duty Planner”. They can provide basic advice on:
- Type of application to submit
- Guidance on how to submit an application
- How to make amendments to an exisiting application
The Duty Planner is not able to provide :-
- Historical documents - We hold planning history information in a variety of forms reflecting the long history of planning data and our technical ability to store that information. Click on this link to be re-directed to our Planning History Search page.
- Vehicle Crossovers, Dropped Kerb information. Click on this link to be re-directed to our Dropped Kerb page
If you require more in depth advise, please visit our Pre-Application Advice page.