Family support team
Pages in Family support team
To make a referral or for more details about referral criteria please download the family support programme referral form below.
- To give consent
- To live in Reigate & Banstead, Mole Valley or Tandridge
- Need to meet two of the following six criteria:
- Child who Need Help
- Work & Financial Exclusion
- Crime or Anti-Social behaviour
- Domestic Abuse
- Ongoing Health Problems (Child or adult)
All referrals received before noon on Thursday will be processed for eligibility checking.
- Partners will provide their information by the end of the Thursday following.
- All feedback will be collated and reviewed by the FST on the Friday morning.
- During Friday, the recommended outcome will be notified to the panel for multi-agency ratification.
- On Tuesday, the decision of the panel will be given to the referrer.
- If appropriate, allocation of the case will take place as soon as space becomes available.
Referrals can go one of six routes. Please download the Pathways of support documents below.