Planning Policy information
Pages in Planning Policy information
2. Adopted Development Plan
Planning law sets out that we must determine applications in accordance with the Development Plan unless material considerations indicate otherwise.
For Reigate & Banstead, the Development Plan consists of the following documents:
- Core Strategy (adopted 2014)
- Borough Local Plan - saved policies and proposals map (adopted 2005)
In addition, the following documents, which are prepared by Surrey County Council, also form part of the Development Plan:
- Surrey Minerals Plan Core Strategy (adopted 2011) (Surrey County Council website)
- Primary Aggregates DPD (adopted 2011) (Surrey County Council website)
- Aggregates Recycling Joint DPD (adopted 2013) (Surrey County Council website)
- Surrey Waste Plan (adopted 2008) (Surrey County Council website)
For more information or to access these documents, please visit Minerals and waste policies and plans (Surrey County Council website).