Supplementary Planning Documents and Guidance
Pages in Supplementary Planning Documents and Guidance
- 1. Supplementary Planning Documents and Guidance
- 2. Emerging
- 3. Affordable Housing
- 4. You are here: Developer Contributions SPD
4. Developer Contributions SPD
The Developer Contributions Supplementary Planning Document was formally adopted on 21st April 2016.
The purpose of the new Developer Contributions SPD is to explain the Council's approach to securing infrastructure from new development - in accordance with Core Strategy Policy CS12 Infrastructure Delivery - following the adoption of the Community Infrastructure Levy. In particular, the SPD:
- Explains the mechanisms available to the Council for securing infrastructure
- Gives guidance as the the different circumstances in which each may be used
- Sets out the process which will be followed in assessing infrastructure requirements and in negotiating and completing any subsequent agreements.
The adopted SPD, a copy of the adoption statement and a consultation statement are available to download below.