Reliefs and reductions
Pages in Reliefs and reductions
- 1. Small Business Rate Relief (2017 Rating List)
- 2. Mandatory Charitable Rate Relief
- 3. Discretionary Rate Relief
- 4. Community Amateur Sports Club Relief
- 5. Hardship Relief
- 6. You are here: Partly Occupied Property Relief
6. Partly Occupied Property Relief
A ratepayer is liable for the full non-domestic rate whether a property is wholly occupied or only partly occupied.
Where a property is partly occupied for a short time only, the local authority has discretion to award relief in respect of the unoccupied part.