Hiring of parks and open spaces
Pages in Hiring of parks and open spaces
- 1. You are here: Hiring of parks and open spaces
- 2. Fees and charges
Reigate and Banstead has a number of parks and open spaces that can be hired as venues for commercial or community events, including concerts, fun fairs, fetes, sponsored walks or sporting activities. We also welcome fitness sessions and filming/photography.
Complete the application form from the list below:
- Outdoor event application form
- Fitness session application form
- Filming application form
- Football Pitch Hire form
- Event Bin hire form
How to hire a greenspace for a public event
- Complete one of the application forms above.
- Visit the HSE website on event safety
Once we have received your application we will
- Check the date availability, event suitability and licence requirements.
- Completed risk assessment
- Write to acknowledge your event and let you know the fees
- Send you an event agreement from RBBC
All events will require a site specific risk assessment and all events/fitness classes/filming will require the booker to hold Public Liability Insurance.
Before your event you will need to complete and send:
- A risk assessment (sample risk assessment)
- A copy of your Public Liability Insurance.
- A Site Plan
- An Event plan if appropriate (sample event plan)
When we have received all the necessary documents, we will write to you and confirm that your event can go ahead.
We will also invoice you for the hire of the park. Events will not be able to go ahead without a written event confirmation from us.
Some events require a licence. There are several types of licence:
- Premises Licence
- Temporary Event Notice
- Alcohol Licence
For more information, please contact Licensing Services - email@example.com
- Please return all documentation including application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to discuss your event ideas, please contact our Greenspaces Support Officer : email@example.com