Getting help to buy your own home
Pages in Getting help to buy your own home
2. Which scheme will suit my situation?
'Own your home'
- 'Own your home' is a website launched by the government to help you find a home-buying scheme that is right for you.
- So far, the government have helped 380,000 people become homeowners.
- You can visit the Own your home website to find your suitable scheme.
Types of schemes
There are many schemes to choose from depending on your preferred route:
- Shared Ownership
- Equity Loans
- Rent to Buy and Intermediate Rent
- Options for people with long-term disabilities
- Options for Older People
Please see the following pages for more information.