skip to content

Main navigation

Contact us details

Contact us

Reigate and Banstead Borough Council

Town Hall

Castlefield Road




Report it

You can report problems with the following services online.

Bins and recycling

Business rates


Formal complaints

  • Complaints - about our action or lack of action or about the standard of a service provided. Please note a formal complaint takes longer to resolve than a service report. For example, a report of a missed bin collection that can be done through another form on this page. Also please note you'll save time by going direct to Surrey County Council if you are reporting a pothole (see below).
  • Complaints about councillors - if you feel a councillor has failed to follow the Code of Conduct

Cleaner streets and maintenance Surrey Law Enforcement logo

Reigate and Banstead Joint Enforcement Team (JET):

Council tax


  • E-petitions - you can view and sign any current petitions and see our response to any completed petitions.



Do it online

  • Do it online - pay it, apply for it, planning search and track request.

Contact us

  • Contact us online form - if none of the online forms above are suitable for the subject of your enquiry then you can use this form to get in touch with us. Please note though, your message will go to the right person directly if you use a specific form from higher up the page.

Surrey County Council

  • Report it online (Surrey County Council website) - enquiries about highways, road maintenance and cleaning, road works and road safety should be directed to Surrey County Council (SCC), the organisation responsible for most roads in Surrey. If the matter you want to report is an emergency or issue you think is dangerous call Surrey County Council’s Contact Centre on 0300 200 1003. Potholes are also an SCC matter.

  • Tell us once (Surrey County Council website) - a new service which allows you to tell multiple government agencies about a bereavement at the same time.

Last updated : 22/08/2014

Footer links