You can report problems with the following services online.
Bins and recycling
- Car park faults - including problems with pay and display machines
- Complaints about licensed premises
- General taxis and private hire licensing complaints
- How's my driving - you can report cases of bad driving by our staff
- Nuisance - light, noise, smoke or odour.
- Complaints - about our action or lack of action or about the standard of a service provided. Please note a formal complaint takes longer to resolve than a service report. For example, a report of a missed bin collection that can be done through another form on this page. Also please note you'll save time by going direct to Surrey County Council if you are reporting a pothole (see below).
- Complaints about councillors - if you feel a councillor has failed to follow the Code of Conduct
Cleaner streets and maintenance
- Abandoned vehicles
- Cleaning - you can report things that we need to clean up such as dead animals, full dog waste bins, animal fouling, leaves, overfull litter bins, litter, mud on the road, park cleaning, road sweeping, traffic accident debris and needles found
- Grass cutting – highway and verges
- Tree overhang.
Change of circumstances regarding council tax - tell us if you have moved or the people in our property have changed.
E-petitions - you can view and sign any current petitions and see our response to any completed petitions.
Help Shop online
Help Shop online - pay it, apply for it, planning search and track request.
Surrey County Council
Report it online (Surrey County Council website) - some issues are the responsibility of Surrey County Council such as potholes, pavements and street lights.
Tell us once (Surrey County Council website) - a new service which allows you to tell multiple government agencies about a bereavement at the same time.
We can deal with your requests more quickly if you use the forms above because they go to the right place, first time. If you can't find the appropriate form though you can email us on:
Last updated : 14/12/2012