You can report problems with the following services online.
Due to essential maintenance there will be no online payments available on Saturday between 9am-6pm. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Also there will be limited online reporting and applying services. Planning, licensing application search and taxi renewals are also affected.
Bins and recycling
- Anti-social behaviour - such as vandalism, dog fouling, fly posting and littering
- Car park faults - including problems with pay and display machines
- Complaints about licensed premises
- General taxis and private hire licensing complaints
- How's my driving - you can report cases of bad driving by our staff
- Nuisance - light, noise, smoke or odour.
- Complaints - about our action or lack of action or about the standard of a service provided. Please note a formal complaint takes longer to resolve than a service report. For example, a report of a missed bin collection that can be done through another form on this page. Also please note you'll save time by going direct to Surrey County Council if you are reporting a pothole (see below).
- Complaints about councillors - if you feel a councillor has failed to follow the Code of Conduct
Cleaner streets and maintenance
- Abandoned vehicles
- Cleaning - you can report things that we need to clean up such as dead animals, full dog waste bins, animal fouling, leaves, overfull litter bins, litter, mud on the road, park cleaning, road sweeping, traffic accident debris and needles found
- Dog control - including behaviour, lost and found
- Grass cutting and tree overhang – highway and verges
- Parks maintenance - grass cutting and litter.
E-petitions - you can view and sign any current petitions and see our response to any completed petitions.
Do it online
Do it online - pay it, apply for it, planning search and track request.
Contact us online form - if none of the online forms above are suitable for the subject of your enquiry then you can use this form to get in touch with us. Please note though, your message will go to the right person directly if you use a specific form from higher up the page.
Surrey County Council
Report it online (Surrey County Council website) - some issues are the responsibility of Surrey County Council such as potholes, pavements and street lights.
Tell us once (Surrey County Council website) - a new service which allows you to tell multiple government agencies about a bereavement at the same time.
Last updated : 26/02/2014