You can report problems with the following services online.
Bins and recycling
- Car park faults - including problems with pay and display machines
- Complaints about licensed premises
- General taxis and private hire licensing complaints
- How's my driving - you can report cases of bad driving by our staff
- Nuisance - light, noise, smoke or odour.
- Complaints - about our action or lack of action or about the standard of a service provided. Please note a formal complaint takes longer to resolve than a service report. For example, a report of a missed bin collection that can be done through another form on this page. Also please note you'll save time by going direct to Surrey County Council if you are reporting a pothole (see below).
- Complaints about councillors - if you feel a councillor has failed to follow the Code of Conduct
Cleaner streets and maintenance
Reigate and Banstead Joint Enforcement Team (JET):
- Abandoned vehicles
- Anti-social behaviour - such as vandalism, dog fouling, fly posting, littering and concerns about public drinking
- Cleaning - you can report things that we need to clean up such as dead animals, full dog waste bins, animal fouling, leaves, overfull litter bins, litter, mud on the road, park cleaning, road sweeping, traffic accident debris and needles found
- Dog control - including behaviour, lost and found
- Highway verge grass cutting - for trees on highway verges please report to Surrey County Council (link at the bottom of this page)
- Parks maintenance - grass cutting and litter
- If none of these forms cover the subject of your report to JET you can use this JET report form.
E-petitions - you can view and sign any current petitions and see our response to any completed petitions.
Planning breach. We will acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days of its receipt, and advise you of the complaint priority, reference number and the investigation case officer. The case officer will act as your point of contact and will endeavour to keep you informed of the progress and outcome of the case.
Do it online
Do it online - pay it, apply for it, planning search and track request.
Contact us online form - if none of the online forms above are suitable for the subject of your enquiry then you can use this form to get in touch with us. Please note though, your message will go to the right person directly if you use a specific form from higher up the page.
Surrey County Council
Report it online (Surrey County Council website) - enquiries about highways, road maintenance and cleaning, road works and road safety should be directed to Surrey County Council (SCC), the organisation responsible for most roads in Surrey. If the matter you want to report is an emergency or issue you think is dangerous call Surrey County Council’s Contact Centre on 0300 200 1003. Potholes are also an SCC matter.
Tell us once (Surrey County Council website) - a new service which allows you to tell multiple government agencies about a bereavement at the same time.
Last updated : 12/01/2015