Apply for it
Below are the services you can apply for online.
Waste and recycling
- Request a replacement paper recycling box - we also have recycling boxes in stock in all our Help Shops so it might be quicker for you to pick one up rather than order one.
- Garden waste service
Freedom of information
Freedom Of Information Act 2000 - request for information.
- Discretionary Housing Payments - this form will be back soon
- Home Choice properties.
Licensing and food safety
- Food business establishment - application for registration
- Licensing applications and the Licence application search
- Various self assessment for low risk food businesses forms.
Street parties and Diamond Jubilee events listing
Street naming and numbering
Help Shop online - pay it, report it, planning search and track request.
Apply for it online (Surrey County Council website) - other services are available online from the county council such as joining a library, getting a marriage certificate or applying for a school place
Gov.uk website - services such as driving tests, passports and TV licences are available to apply for online. Also be aware that some of these services are offered at a higher price by commercial websites but you may not need to use those.
We can deal with your requests more quickly if you use the forms above because they go to the right place, first time. If you can't find the appropriate form though you can email us on:
Last updated : 15/05/2013