28th June 2019
- Location: Merstham Mix Cafe, Merstham Community Hub, 2a Portland Drive Merstham, Surrey RH1 3HY
- Time: 19:00 - 22:30
- Cost: £36
The Merstham Mix would like to invite you to our Summer Supper Club featuring a healthy and delicious home cooked Indian menu.
All proceeds from the event will be used to sustain and increase the activities of the café. The Merstham Mix Café is a non-for-profit organisation. By working with our food surplus partners we can ensure our meals are affordable, nutritious and available to everyone.
MENU for the Evening
- Canapes; Mini Cauliflower & Saffron Baked Samosas
- Starters; Chaat. An Indian street food made with salad, chick peas, potatoes and some Indian touches
- Main Course; Chicken Biryani served with Lentils. A slow cooked chicken and rice dish, jewelled with nuts and coconut
- Veg Alternative; Mushroom Biryani
- Dessert; Shrikand. A yoghurt and pistachio dish served with Carrot Halwa; a sweetened carrot dish cooked with cardamom milk and sultanas
Tea and Coffee with Cardamom Shortbread
Wine and beer at the bar, £5 donation for corkage if you Bring Your Own