Available environmental information
This section describes information about the environment which the Council can supply free of charge.
The Council's Environmental Health department possesses many types of information which it can release under certain circumstances.
Please note a charge may be levied for providing the information depending on exactly what is required.
Information that is free
- Information about what the service does
- Information provided in daily business such as processing an individuals complaint or advising on progressing an application for an industrial pollution regulation permit
- Statutory public registers
- Electronically published versions of reports produced as part of a statutory function (of the Environmental Protection Team), for example air quality reviews
Information that is not free
- Provision of hard copy publications
- Reports on novel research
- Reports where information needs to be researched or its release supervised
Last updated : 01/06/2009