Horley Town Centre
This page is about one of the key aims of the Master Plan, to help breathe new life into Horley town centre
After extensive consultation with a range of interested parties, the Borough Council produced the Horley Town Centre Regeneration Supplementary Planning Document (SPD), which sets out the vision for the town centre.
The focus of the vision is to improve the vitality and viability of the town centre by:
- making it a safer, more attractive and more distinctive place to live, work and visit
- improving access to key services and facilities such as the library and local shops
- supporting local retailing
- the redevelopment of key sites and the introduction of new uses such as homes and commercial space
- taking advantage of the town’s central position within the Gatwick Diamond economic area.
To see some of the projects that we have implemented to date please see Delivering Change in Horley page.
Last updated : 25/09/2009