Voting and elections
This section is about voting and elections
Surrey County Council elections - 2 May 2013
See results from the count on Friday 3 May on County Council elections 2013 (Surrey County Council website).
- Notice of Poll and Situations of Polling Stations (PDF document [192.1Kb])
- Notice of Election (PDF document [11.7Kb])
- Statement of Persons Nominated - Surrey County Council elections (PDF document [104.6Kb])
- Notice of Election Agents (PDF document [49.2Kb])
For full details of the County elections, please see County Council Elections.
South Park and Woodhatch Ward - Borough by-election
|Name of candidate||Other names in full||Description (if any)||Votes|
|Burnham||Lynne Ann||The Green Party||149|
|Lambell||Anthony John||Liberal Democrat||115|
|Rickman||Simon||The Conservative Party Candidate|
|Young||Helen||The Labour Party Candadite||327|
- Notice of Election (PDF document [7.7Kb])
- Statement of Persons Nominated - South Park and Woodhatch Borough Council by-election (PDF document [12.7Kb])
- Notice of Election Agents - South Park and Woodhatch Borough Council by-election (PDF document [10.3Kb])
In order to vote, you must complete a household or individual voter registration form (PDF document [65.6Kb]) every year.
You do not have to vote in person at the polling station or be in the area on polling day. It is possible to vote by post or to nominate someone to vote on your behalf. Further information and applications forms are available on postal and proxy voting.
Have your say
The Council encourages all eligible residents to register to vote. Further information on why you should vote and recent election results can be found in this section.
Electoral Registration Officer
Tel: 01737 276000
Last updated : 03/05/2013